Saturday, September 22, 2007

Friday Night Football

Last night some friends and I went to the Friday night high school football game. The team from Abilene that was playing was the Cooper Cougars. They won 10-0! Good job guys!!! Not being from Abilene, I found it kind of hard who to root for at first, but then I realized since I go to college here, why not root for the Abilene team. So I stood behind the Cougars from start to finish. There were many fumbles in the game. At one point there were 3 fumbles within 1 1/2 minutes of football. It was kind of weird, but there were plenty of awesome hits. Next weekend the Abilene team that will be playing at Shotwell Stadium is the Abilene High Eagles on Friday night and then ACU plays on Saturday. I'm excited to see the ACU game, especially since they whooped up on Texas State (a Division I team)!


 Subscribe in a reader

No comments: