Monday, September 17, 2007

My New Office!

Last night I decided to do something crazy here at the Grove. I have been thinking about doing blogging as a job while I'm in school. I finally decided last night that I would go for it, so I made an office for myself. I pushed my desk in my closet. It cracks me up thinking about how my desk is in my closet. I ran a power cord to a plug in my room and I even have wall decorations. Internet is no problem because I brought a router with me. So right now it's me, the printer, and my clothes. Just thought I would let you know that I'm going to get serious about blogging that way you will stop by more often. I will probably start a second blog as well and update everyone as soon as that happens. Happy Blogging!!!


 Subscribe in a reader

No comments: